Young and beautiful colonial, a rare "best-of-both-worlds" Dover location!
Home of the week and opportunity of a lifetime! Attention fall buyers seeking rare Dover value in premier cul-du-sac location in pristine condition!
• 5900+ sq ft of finished living space. 4 bedrooms, 3 full and 2 half baths
• Set back on cul du sac in coveted neighborhood. Surrounded on 3 sides by conservation w/access to Noanet Woods
• Chef's eat-in kitchen w/5 burner Wolf gas cook top, stainless steel appliances and generous 2-tier granite countertop/breakfast bar.
• Open-concept family room with 3 sets of French doors to wrap-around porch.
• Bright and spacious luxury master suite with 2 walk-in custom closets and spa-like bath.
• Recent updates include extensive landscaping, finished multi room lower level and freshly painted exterior spring of 2018.
Call today for a private showing.
Property Type: Single Family
Lot Size: 47,360 ft² (1.09 acres)
Baths: 4 full, 2 half
List Price: $1,685,000
ANNIE BAUMAN, REALTOR